Monday 14 May 2018

My tea bag art for the 15th of May of a Sea Turtle titled "Patience"

This is my tea bag art for the 15th of May of a Sea Turtle titled "Patience".

This one I painted in memory of a wonderful professor and friend to my son.  My son is getting his Master's Degree in Marine Biology and he and his sponsoring Professor went to Costa Rica to study the Sea Turtles as this is the project my son wanted to research and do his dissertation on (and would love to spend his career researching and saving these wonderful creatures).  His professor ended up getting a terrible infection in a cut on his foot while there and died several months later from complications from the infection.  He was only in his 40's and my son was devastated.  This painting is a tribute to this wonderful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment