Saturday 5 May 2018

"I love dogs" Art Journal Page using Art Impressions Stackable Stamp

Another Art Journal page completed.  The background was actually created using the distress oxide inks left on my stencils after I used them on another project. 

I really hate to waste product so I spray the stencil that has the leftover inks on it and press it against a blank journal page.  I liked this soft muted background so I didn't add anything else to it.

I stamped out the art impressions dog stackable stamp on watercolor paper and colored it with my watercolors.  I also stamped the bulldog, the little hot dog and the small dog at the top and fussy cut them and popped them up with foam dots.

I used chipboard elements and covered with decorative paper, some Heidi Swapp letters that I had leftover from a previous project, another stamp that I have that is a square block that has several different dogs, a fire hydrant and paw prints on it and also stamped them as additional elements to the page.  I added a white paper doily behind my letters, a piece of leftover acetate that had a graffiti design on it and then layered them all together for this finished layout.

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment