Saturday 4 March 2017

First Class








This is a page that I just completed to enter in a challenge on Scrap it With attitude on facebook.  The requirements were you could use any colors but you had to include stamping, embossing and journaling.  For the stamping I used Urban Stamps "All Aboard - Air Mail" stamp set, Hero Arts "International Tour De Luxe" stamp set, these were then embossed using clear or black embossing powder.  The paper collection was from CratePaper Random Collection Kit.  I used ribbon, my silhouette cameo to cut out the circles, Dovecraft Alphabet stamp, some burgundy plastic beaded trim (not sure where this came from), burlap, staples, ribbon and I hid the journaling behind the main photo at the top with a Pull tab so that it would not be visible on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment