Saturday 4 April 2015

I love to try new things Mixed Media Layout for entry into CSI Color Stories Case File #159


Hi Everyone, back again with another scrapbook page for my entry into the CSI Color Stories Challenge - This is for Case File #159 (details Here:  Case File # 159)

The Evidence Elements I chose to use for this layout are:  Doodling, Flowers/leaves, Feathers and Stamps.  The Testimony Elements I chose to use were "Things I love about myself" and "tucked journaling into embellishment cluster".

Products used:
Stampabilities Background Stamp: Music Collage
Kaszazz Stamps - Chain Link and Mesh
Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
Ink It Up Burgundy Ink
Ranger - Jet Black Archival Ink
Hero Arts - Long Writing Background Stamp
Prussian Blue Colorbox ink
Homemade Washi Tape
Collections Elements - Words
Hot Off the Press - Peacock Feather Stamp Set


No comments:

Post a Comment