Sunday 15 February 2015

"Let's put a smile on their faces..." for the Abstract Art challenge at scrapki-wyzwaniowo.blogspot.com.au






Hi Everyone, I've completed another layout for a challenge that I heard about on the following blog:
scrapki-wyzwaniowo.blogspot.com.  You can find the details for their challenge here.

I absolutely loved this challenge.  I don't tend to lean toward the abstract so this was definitely out of my comfort zone and I so enjoyed doing this layout and was really happy with the way it turned out.
I loved the photo - it is of my son and my daughter-in-law dressed up for a Halloween party as the Joker and Harley Quinn.  I think my daughter-in-law did such a great job on their costumes and make-up!

The products that I used
Texture paste
Ceramcoat Colonial Blue and Empire Gold Arcylic Paints
Folk Art Tapioca Arcylic Paint
Gleams - metallic paint - Kim Gold
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Pink Rose and Black Velvet
Dylusions Spray ink in After Midnight
Glimmer Mist in Forest Green
Kaisercraft "Rocks" stamp
Argyle Trim
Staples
Crochet Cotton
Black Archival Ink
Crafter's Workshop Dots all around template and Mini Ledger stencil
i-stencils #09-00037 stencil
Geometric rounded squares chipboard
printed words on acetate

3 comments:

  1. very interesting lo! thanks for playinig with us in scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colors, gorgeous layout! thank You for playing along with Scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your artsy background , this is a fun page, well done! Thank you for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete