Tuesday 10 February 2015

"Bubbles" Mixed Media Layout for the Sketch #132 Challenge on the Sketchabilities Blog

Hi Everyone,

Back again with another completed layout.  This layout is for the Sketch#132 challenge on the Sketchabilities blog here.

I love the sketch.  I followed it pretty literally when completing my layout.  Here is my interpretation of the Sketch with my Completed Layout titled "Bubbles"






Here is Sketch #132 that was our inspiration for this challenge:

The products used:
Dylusions Melted Chocolate and  After Midnight Ink Sprays (ghost images then created with water and stencils)
Perfect Pearls in Heirloom Gold
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals and Foliage 2 dies
Cheery Lynn Exotic Butterflies Small #2 dies
Film Strip Stamp & Acetate (Not sure where this is from)
Lace
Large Letter/Number stencil
Mini "Art Is" Stencil
Handmade "Circle/Dot" Stencil
Texture Paste
Gold Gel Pen

2 comments:

  1. This page is a very mysterious feel! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - yes, it is rather mysterious - I love how the colors turned out together although it wasn't quite what I was expecting!

      Delete