Wednesday 11 September 2013

The Flower Girl




Hi Everyone,
I have finished another scrapbook page and wanted to share it.  I used a piece of white cardstock, stamped on the background with versamark ink and embossed with a' la mode white embossing powder using Darkroom Door stamp "Prague, Vol 2; Mickey Choo Botanical set; Stampers Anonymous "Curiosities"; Heartfelt Creations background stamp "Vintage Word".  Then the background was sprayed with Heidi Swapp Black Velvet and Primrose Color Shine. The frame is from Scrapmatts and I painted it white, then brushed it with versamark ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder.  The birds are also from Scrapmatts and they were painted white, then after they were dry I painted on some white glue and sprinkled them with Martha Stewart Fine white glitter.  The wedding dress is a Jolee embellishment.  All of the flowers are handmade.  The lillies were made from Susan's Garden Lily die, I crocheted the pink flower and added a pearl flower center.  I added pieces of lace, white feathers and string pearl trim behind the flower.  The label was made with Spellbinders Elegant ovals and the text was printed on white cardstock using my computer.  Thank you for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment