Saturday 3 August 2013

Happy Jack (Little Boy Layout of my grandson) Using DCWV Mainstreet Paper Collection





Hi Everyone, back again with another masculine layout.  This layout is of my grandson Jack.  He is such a Happy Baby and I wanted to document how when you look at him, he looks back, then when you start talking to him he slowly works his way into a smile.  He is always Happy and is such a joy to be around.  The products I used on this layout are from DCWV Mainstreet Collection.  I used the spellbinders on the edge die "notebook paper".  Fired brick and vintage photo distress inks were used for all of the pieces.  All die cut pieces are glued onto thin chipboard.  All of the arrows are on foam tape.  I used Glossy accents on two of the elements.  The small stamp shapes on the 4th photo were cut with my EK Success Postage stamp punch and the Sizzix ticket die.

No comments:

Post a Comment