Thursday 13 June 2013

Cherish and With a name like JACK there's no way but UP from here layouts and Cherish Card






This layout and card were the first projects that I completed after taking a class with Cathy Cafun and the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo at the Brisbane convention center.  We used Prima Romance Novel Papers "Bookplate" and "Dear John" and We R Memory Keepers Anthologie paper "Potpourri".  We used scrapmats chipboard, burlap, seam binding, small pearl flowers, wooden buttons, twisted paper ribbon, sating ribbon, pink and green ink, and the pansy die.  After the class, I decided to see how many things I could make from the few leftover pieces of paper I had.  The below layout was another and I will make hopefully 2 more cards! 




Hi everyone, back again.  I just wanted to add another layout that I made of my precious grandson Jack.  I had leftover scraps from the Prima Romance Novel Collection of papers that I used in the "Cherish" layout that I just posted and I try to use up all of my scraps.  I used scraps from that collection, along with scraps from Kaisercraft Madam Boutique Collection "Lingerie" paper  I used Pixie Press Alpha stickers (typewriter key style).  All of the scrap pieces were edged using the spellbinders on the Edge dies.  I used Karen Foster Scrappers floss on the metal label holder.  I also applied the dots using a template and modeling paste that I added two small drops of pale green paint to.  Both pages came from the same papers but I was able to make one feminine and one masculine layout.  I have the one feminine card - now I will come up with a masculine card with the remainder of the scraps.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment