Saturday 29 June 2013

Three Generations Scrapbook Layout using Graphic 45 Secret Garden papers





Hi everyone.  Back again with a layout I created using Graphic 45 Secret Garden Papers.  It was a kit that I bought at the Scrapbook and PaperCraft Expo.  The kit was designed by Cathy Cafun, but I altered it some because it was missing some flowers and it didn't have the ferns or leaves or stick pins.
This photo was taken of Me with my Mother and Son in May.  The other products used:  Manor House Creation flowers, 2 handmade flowers, handmade stick pins, handmade beaded rose, brown lace ribbon.  I used Dylusions spray - Melted Chocolate on the chipboard "stone wall".  I made my flowers out of the Tim Holtz Bigz Die tattered florals using the largest and medium flower for the two in upper left corner.  I used Glimmer Mist - Burnt Red to color them.  They are made out of organza and Tulle.  I made two stick pins, with charms.  The letters were foam adhesive letters from Cre8tive.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment