Saturday 15 June 2013

You Make me Smile and "hi" greeting Cards












Hi everyone - another post - I used up the last of my Prima Romance novel papers.  I ended up with one feminine layout, one masculine layout and 3 cards.  I was really happy with these cards.  I went to the Pagemaps website and used their March 2012 cardmaps for both of these cards.  In addition to the Prima papers, I used Heartfelt creations Aster stamp and die and Striped Sun Kissed Fleur stamp and die.  I also used my Close to my heart Cricut Artiste collection stamps for both of the greetings on these cards.  Black embossing powder, Paper Mania 5x7 clear stamp set "bunting", Sizzix embossing forlder "Bricked", Cuttlebug embossing folder "Goochie Script", EK Success Postage Stamp Punch, Spellbinders on the edge die "notebook", scrappers floss, glimmer mist in pearl for the flowers, spun sugar, worn Lipstick and aged mahogany distress markers for the flowers.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment