Tuesday 4 June 2013

1st Birthday Invitations

Hi Everyone,

It has been quite some time since I have posted on my blog.  I have been really busy.  I spent 2 weeks in May in the US visiting my son and his family.  We spent 4 days at Lakeview Resort in the Ozarks and then back home and back to work!

I just had a co-worker ask me to do 6 Birthday invitations for her son for his first birthday.  Her only request was that they have a frog on them and have the color blue.  This is what I came up with:







The products I used were:
Spellbinders Nestabilities die "Fleur De lis Square for the frame around the frog.  I used a scalloped circle svg file from eabates.com for the medallion with the #1 on it.  The number one is a sizzlits die.  I also used the spellbinders "on the edge die for the back of the card that looks like paper torn from a notebook.  I used Technique Tuesdays "Handmade By" stamp on the back of the card.  I have the Cricut Artiste collection cartridge and stamp set and this is what I used to stamp and cut my banners.  The "RSVP" stamp is from Sullivan's Paper Xtra (I believe that is a Lincraft store brand because that is where I got it).  The Fritzy the Frog svg cut file comes from svgcuts.com but I created my own cut file for the cattails and the grass.  The flowers are from a Fiskars small 6 petal flower punch with quilled centers.  The dragon flies are Sullivans punches I also got at Lincraft.  
Hope you enjoyed!  Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment