Wednesday 14 December 2011

Accident Prone

Hi Everyone,
This is a layout I did of my Grand Daughter who had accidentally found and taken some ibuprofen and had been rushed to the hospital.  (One of my older grand daughters had figured out how to get the lid off of the bottle and had scattered them around the room and Suri got ahold of some)  It was so scary and my son took this photo with his iphone and sent it to me to reassure me that she was ok.  It is very hard for me because I live in Australia and my son and his daughters are in Missouri in the US.

I used the Graphic 45 "Curtain Call" for the background paper and mounted it on cream colored cardstock.  I cut a square in the center and folded back the paper to create a "frame" around the photo and attached the points with black star brads.  I tore sections out of the edge of the background paper and stamped portions of one of my flower stamps with versa mark embossing ink and then embossed them with black embossing powder.  I then stamped "poison" with one of my halloween stamps and OOXX with another stamp I have and embossed them and slid them inside the tears on the edge of the page.  2 of the flowers are made from grosgrain ribbon and the 3rd is from a wired ribbon that I shaped into a rose.  The center of the polka dot flower is from an old costume jewelery ring that I had and I just snapped the ring off of the back and glued it to the center.  The title was made using rub ons applied to cream colored ribbon and the bandaid was from a sheet of Jolee stickers that I have had for a long time.  I stamped portions of  my "Music Collage" stamp (by stampabilities) on the tag and on the torn paper at the bottom right of the photo and then embossed with black embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment